Learn how UpMetrics partners with organizations in the social sector to help them use data to drive impact and tell their stories. Sign up to view:
- How the Jewish Community Federation & Endowment Fund is using data to understand donor trends and allocate resources in response to COVID-19.
- How the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation Is empowering grantees with data analytics tools to measure collective impact in the Westside of Atlanta
- How the Urban Services YMCA Youth Workforce Development Program is using data to drive economic mobility in San Francisco
- How the GRAMMY Music Education Coalition (GMEC) is using data to ensure music access for all
- How the Foglia Family Foundation is building a community of data-driven nonprofits in Chicago